SBA loans can be a game-changer for any small business, due to their accessibility and low rates. As an experienced SBA Lender, Bank of St. Croix can help you get your business approved for an SBA Loan quickly.
- Available for small businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses seeking financing
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Tenant Improvements
- Business acquisition, expansion, or refinancing existing businesses
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity1
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
SBA Loan Forms
Use the following forms to help you apply for an SBA loan with Bank of St. Croix.
For more information please contact:
Christiana C. Williams
1Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.